CAonDuty.Com is a product by CAONDUTY CONCEPT Pvt. Ltd. (called CAonDuty from here onwards). At CAonDuty, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal and Business information to us.
This statement applies to the CAonDuty Web sites and services that display or link to this statement.
- When you purchase a CAonDuty product or service, we ask you for information such as name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your CAonDuty account information.
- When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user id and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your service.
- In order to complete your service we may ask for personal or business related information such as Financial statements or other information, this will be called as necessary information to be obtained so as to complete your service successfully.
- You agree to allow us to add you as a client on the income tax department web services to submit itr, retrieve itr-v, refund status, 26as, etc.
- When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
- We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return information to anyone.
We do not share your personal or Business information with anyone outside of CAonDuty for their promotional or marketing use.
We do not share your Unpublished Critical Business information inside of CAonDuty for promotional or marketing use.
CAonDuty uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you andto operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites. We useyour personal information to provide you with information and services you request, totell you about CAonDuty products and services, and to give you a customized,interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information tocharge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact informationyou provide to communicate with you. We use your tax return information to prepareand file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of CAonDuty products to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it can not be used to identify an individual.
We retain copies of your completed and filed tax returns in accordance with CAonDuty’sRecords and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your Acknowledgment for your convenience.
We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend CAonDuty. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
CAonDuty works to protect your personal information and Business information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all Business information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as Business or credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.